Subject: Invitation to receive CINEA job vacancies Notifications for Promoting Diversity & Inclusion
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2025 12:07:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry of Employment,

We are reaching out to invite your esteemed institution to partner with us 
in our efforts to increase diversity and inclusion in our workforce. As part 
of our commitment to promoting equal employment opportunities, we are 
seeking to expand our recruitment efforts to reach underrepresented states 
and communities.

To achieve this goal, we would like to request that your institution 
consider posting our job vacancies on your job boards, career portals, or 
social media channels. By doing so, you will be helping us to reach a 
diverse pool of candidates, including those from underrepresented states, 
and providing them with access to exciting career opportunities.

If you are interested, you can easily subscribe to our email notification by 
following this link: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/cinea/user-subscriptions/3802/create> 
subscribe here

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

HR Recruitment Team
Human Resources

European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA)

Established by the European Commission

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
 <https://cinea.ec.europa.eu/> https://cinea.ec.europa.eu

Follow CINEA on  <https://twitter.com/cinea_EU> Twitter, 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3034908> Linkedin and 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDic9AVxO1PP1SqoKbHMwrA> YouTube